FISEC as an organisation has one executive body, the FISEC Bureau and two permanent commissions, the Commission Technique Internationale (CTI – International Technical Committee) and the Commission Internationale de Réflection Pédagogique et Pastorale (CIRPP – International Committee of educational and pastoral reflection).
Futhermore FISEC has 11 member-countries.
Bureau Exécutif: for the period 2022 – 2026:
- Lies Janssen (the Netherlands) – President
- Marie Guyon (France) – Statutory Secretary
- Cor Weerts (the Netherlands) – Treasurer
- Leonard Falzon (Malta) – Vice President
- Zsolt Vazul (Hungary) – Vice President
- Herman Van Driessche (Flanders) – Member, president CTI
- Didier Dias (France) – Member, president CIRPP
The mandate of the Bureau members is for a period of 4 years. In 2026 there will be elections again. Bureau members can be re-elected. Members are elected ‘à titre personnel’ and should have the nationality of one of the FISEC member countries. The Bureau meets 3 times per annum and
- directs the Federation in accordance with its Statutes and the guidelines set by the General Assembly;
- maintains connections with other international organizations;
- submits to the General Assemby, the various reports, results of studies and deliberations of its commissions.
The Commission Technique Internationale (CTI) – period 2022 – 2026
CTI President: Herman Van Driessche (Flanders); Secretary: Zsolt Vazul (Hungary)
The responsibility of the CTI is to:
- develop the regulations of sporting competitions and ensure their implementation at international games;
- advise the host countries;
- ensure the quality of sport and logistics during the FISEC Games;
- give expert advice on technical matters.
The Commission Internationale de Réflection Pédagogique et Pastorale (CIRPP) – period 2012 – 2026
CIRPP President: Didier Dias (France)
The CIRPP distinguishes FISEC from other sporting events around the world in that it gives FISEC a Christian and cultural identity. It seeks to promote fair play, human values and cultural exchanges during the games.
During the FISEC Games the CIRPP develops and is responsible for:
- the solidary market (Bazar);
- the FISEC youth forum;
- the opening and closing ceremonies;
- the Eucharistic celebration.
Click here for the list of member countries and their schoolsport organistions.