FISEC as an organisation has one executive body, the FISEC Bureau and two permanent commissions, the Commission Technique Internationale (CTI) and the Commission Internationale de Réflection Pédagogique et Pastorale (CIRPP). Futhermore FISEC has 11 member-countries.
Bureau Exécutif: for the period 2016 – 2020:
Lies Janssen – President (The Netherlands); Lawrence Fenech – Vice President (Malta); Zsolt Vazul – Vice-president (Hungary); Cor Weerts – Treasurer (The Netherlands); Herman Van Driessche – bureau member and president of the CTI (Flanders)
The mandate of the Bureau members is for a period of 4 years. In 2020 there will be elections again. Bureau members can be re-elected. Members are elected ‘à titre personnel’ and should have the nationality of one of the FISEC member countries. The Bureau meets 3 times per annum and
• directs the Federation in accordance with its Statutes and the guidelines set by the General Assembly,
• maintains connections with other international organizations;
• submits to the General Assemby, the various reports, results of studies and deliberations of its commissions.
Current committees within FISEC are: the Commission Internationale Technique (CTI), the International Technical Committee and the Commission Internationale de Réflection Pastorale et Pedagogique (CIRPP), the International Committee of educational and pastoral reflection.
The Commission Technique Internationale (CTI) – period 2016 -2020
CTI President Herman Van Driessche (Flanders); Secretary: Zsolt Vazul (Hungary)
The responsibility of the CTI is to:
• develop the regulations of sporting competitions and ensure their implementation at international games;
• advise the host countries;
• ensure the quality of sport and logistics during the FISEC Games
• give expert advice on technical matters
The Commission Internationale de Réflection Pédagogique et Pastorale (CIRPP) – period 2016-2020
President CIRPP: vacancy, secretary CIRPP: vacancy
The CIRPP distinguishes FISEC from other sporting events around the world’ in that it gives FISEC a Christian and cultural identity. It seeks to promote fair play, human values and cultural exchanges during the games.
During the FISEC Games the CIRPP develops and is responsible for:
• our solidarity market (The Bazar)
• the FISEC youth forum
• the opening and closing ceremonies
• Eucharistic celebration